The International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) was supposed to host an award event titled IIFA Utsavam in Hyderabad later this weekend. But latest update reveals that the ceremony has been postponed due to the uncertainly calamity that has stuck Chennai and its surrounding areas.
The event was supposed to be held from December 4th at Gachibowli’s Outdoor Stadium. Some heavy duty stars like Ram Charan and Akhil were set to perform live at the event. The future date for this event will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser of Karthi’s Khaidi gets a date
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- RGV’s ‘revenge’ time: Lakshmi’s NTR to finally release in AP
- Here’s why Prabhas took the Insta plunge