Harish Shankar is all praise for music composer Devi Sri Prasad, who has already delivered a blockbuster album for DJ – Duvvada Jagannadham. Despite being on a concert tour in Australia and New Zealand, DSP has been working non-stop to complete the background score of the film and his dedication has taken Harish Shankar by surprise.
Comparing him to the legendary Ilaiyaraja, Harish Shankar said that DSP understands and elevates the emotion of a scene through background score.
“Being a huge fan of @ThisIsDSP background score ,it’s a boon to experience my own film’s work done by him sir ji 🙏🙏🙏🙏. I can proudly say after Ialayaraaja it’s @ThisIsDSP who understands the scene content and do more than justice through Background Score,” Harish Shankar posted on Twitter.
DJ starring Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde is slated for release on June 23.
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans
- Nani-Indraganti film gets a launch date