Legendary music director Ilayaraja was admitted to Apollo Hospitals today, after he complained of chest pain. The news has come out via Tamil media circles and it has caused a lot of concern among Ilayaraja’s fans. However, the veteran music director is reportedly out of danger.
Tamil media outlets say that Ilayaraja will be discharged in a few days after undergoing treatment for the chest pain. Ilayaraja is currently working on a few projects in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. He has scored music for hundreds of films since 1976.
Get well soon sir.
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’