Things are looking quite good in the Ilayaraja household as the veteran musician has been conferred with the Padma Vibhushan award recently. Now, things have got very interesting as Ilayaraja and his sons, Karthik Raja and Yuvan Shankar Raja will be composing for a film together.
The news reveals that the brother will work on a film which will be directed by Seenu Ramasaamy. The film is titled Maammanithan and has Vijay Sethupathi as the main lead.
This is a rare achievement and it will be very interesting to see how the music turns out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival