Things are looking quite good in the Ilayaraja household as the veteran musician has been conferred with the Padma Vibhushan award recently. Now, things have got very interesting as Ilayaraja and his sons, Karthik Raja and Yuvan Shankar Raja will be composing for a film together.
The news reveals that the brother will work on a film which will be directed by Seenu Ramasaamy. The film is titled Maammanithan and has Vijay Sethupathi as the main lead.
This is a rare achievement and it will be very interesting to see how the music turns out.
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?