Things are looking quite good in the Ilayaraja household as the veteran musician has been conferred with the Padma Vibhushan award recently. Now, things have got very interesting as Ilayaraja and his sons, Karthik Raja and Yuvan Shankar Raja will be composing for a film together.
The news reveals that the brother will work on a film which will be directed by Seenu Ramasaamy. The film is titled Maammanithan and has Vijay Sethupathi as the main lead.
This is a rare achievement and it will be very interesting to see how the music turns out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut