The devastating Chennai floods touched the hearts of common people and even celebrities, who generously chipped in to contribute towards various flood relief activities. While a long list of young Tamil stars formed several teams to carry out relief work, the 72-year-old legendary music composer Ilayaraja too joined the mission.
The Maestro braved the flood waters and took a boat and reached out to a large number of visually challenged students stranded at the Little Flower School for Visually Challenged to offer them food. Needless to say, Ilayaraja’s generous gesture in such challenging conditions will act as an inspiration to everyone.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”