It is a known fact that collection king Mohan Babu is doing a film called Son of India in the direction of Diamond Ratna Babu. The film is also busy with its shoot.
The latest update is that a 11th century prose of Vedanta Desika’s Raghuveera Gadyam written for lord Rama is being created into a song in this film. Ilayaraja is composing the music for this prose.
The makers have revealed a video where Ilayaraja is given the situation by Mohan Babu himself and is seen taking this as a challenge. The situation is superb and the legendary composer’s tune is also going to be special in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty’s family in COVID scare
- Chay-Raashi Khanna’s Thank You wrapped up
- Sundeep Kishan locks an interesting bilingual
- Suriya going the Pawan Kalyan way- Deets inside
- This is when NTR and Charan meet in RRR
- Katrina Kaif to romance Vijay Devarakonda?