Legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam was laid to rest yesterday afternoon at his farmhouse SPB’s Gardens with state honors. Thousands of fans and several film industry celebrities attended the funeral to pay their last respects to the departed legend.
Balu’s longtime collaborator Ilayaraja offered homage to his beloved friend in a touching manner. The Maestro visited the Thiruvannamalai Temple in Tamil Nadu and offered special prayers in Balu’s loving memory.
When Balu was hospitalized and undergoing treatment, Ilayaraja released a video wherein he told Balu to come back soon and that he was waiting for him. After Balu’s demise, a devastated Ilayaraja was at a loss of words and the pain he was going through was evident in his latest video message.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solo Bratuke completes censor – Release date still in suspense?
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?