Music Maestro Ilayaraja is in London and he is recording the music and background score for Samantha’s latest flick in the direction of Gautham Menon. The movie is being made simultaneously in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu and Samantha is the heroine in all three languages. In Telugu, Nani will be seen in the lead role opposite Samantha.
Ilayaraja’s ability to score a rousing background score is legendary and the expectations on this film’s music are very high. Gautham Menon, an ardent Ilayaraja fan, posted a few pics of himself and Ilayaraja on twitter. The film is scheduled for a June release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjabi actress learns Tamil on the set of her Telugu film
- When directors didn’t want to cast Kiara after her first flop
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?