Music Maestro Ilayaraja is in London and he is recording the music and background score for Samantha’s latest flick in the direction of Gautham Menon. The movie is being made simultaneously in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu and Samantha is the heroine in all three languages. In Telugu, Nani will be seen in the lead role opposite Samantha.
Ilayaraja’s ability to score a rousing background score is legendary and the expectations on this film’s music are very high. Gautham Menon, an ardent Ilayaraja fan, posted a few pics of himself and Ilayaraja on twitter. The film is scheduled for a June release.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation