Fans of legendary music composer Maestro Ilayaraja were in for a huge shock when the news of the genius composer being admitted to a Chennai hospital surfaced in the media yesterday. Ilayaraja, who took part in a press conference on Friday night, complained of severe pain in the abdomen and he was immediately rushed to the hospital.
Doctors who are treating Ilayaraja investigated for gastrointestinal and cardiac ailments and announced that there is nothing to be worried. Doctors further stated that Ilayaraja will be discharged today afternoon. Meanwhile, Bala, the director of Ilayaraja’s 1000th film Thaara Thappatai, is planning to organize a grand event to honour the Isaignani Ilayaraja.
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar