Everytime Ilayaraja makes a stage appearance, especially to perform on stage, the audience listens to him with utmost respect and he never ever disappoints them. Something of this sort happened at the audio launch of Maranthen Mannithen, the Tamil version of Lakshmi Manchu’s Gundello Godari, in Chennai earlier today. The entire cast of the film including Lakshmi Manchu, Aadhi, Taapsee and Sundeep Kishan graced the event, along with Mohan Babu. The star attraction of the event was Ilayaraja who sang a song from the film. The biggest surprise was Devi Sri Prasad, who was also a guest at the event, singing along with Ilayaraja when the latter asked him to accompany him on stage. Those attended the event couldn’t stop raving about Ilayaraja’s music and the songs in the film. Kumar Nagendra has directed the film and Lakshmi Manchu has produced this film which is set in the backdrop of 1986 floods in Godavari region. The film is expected to release in both Telugu and Tamil in mid November.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title