It is a known fact that legendary music director, Ilayaraja will complete composing music to 1000 films with National Award winning Tamil director Bala’s Thaarai Thappattai featuring Sasi Kumar and Varalakshmi Sarathkumar.
Special plans are being made to release the audio on the 17th of December in Chennai. Think Music has bagged the music rights and are planning a mammoth event which will feature several top celebs from the country.
Ilayaraja’s last Telugu album was Naga Shourya’s Ammayitho Abbai which was released recently.
Articles that might interest you:
- AA20’s release date locked?
- Shriya Saran shares a heartwarming video of her husband
- Lockdown inspires this talented actress to pen scripts
- Chiranjeevi thanks Upasna for her noble gesture
- Status of Mahesh’s nephew’s maiden film
- Yet another music composer comes up with a song on Coronavirus