It is a known fact that legendary music director, Ilayaraja will complete composing music to 1000 films with National Award winning Tamil director Bala’s Thaarai Thappattai featuring Sasi Kumar and Varalakshmi Sarathkumar.
Special plans are being made to release the audio on the 17th of December in Chennai. Think Music has bagged the music rights and are planning a mammoth event which will feature several top celebs from the country.
Ilayaraja’s last Telugu album was Naga Shourya’s Ammayitho Abbai which was released recently.
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Forgotten director to make a comeback
- Finally, young hero buys a smartphone