It is a known fact that legendary music director, Ilayaraja will complete composing music to 1000 films with National Award winning Tamil director Bala’s Thaarai Thappattai featuring Sasi Kumar and Varalakshmi Sarathkumar.
Special plans are being made to release the audio on the 17th of December in Chennai. Think Music has bagged the music rights and are planning a mammoth event which will feature several top celebs from the country.
Ilayaraja’s last Telugu album was Naga Shourya’s Ammayitho Abbai which was released recently.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film