It is a known fact that legendary music director, Ilayaraja will complete composing music to 1000 films with National Award winning Tamil director Bala’s Thaarai Thappattai featuring Sasi Kumar and Varalakshmi Sarathkumar.
Special plans are being made to release the audio on the 17th of December in Chennai. Think Music has bagged the music rights and are planning a mammoth event which will feature several top celebs from the country.
Ilayaraja’s last Telugu album was Naga Shourya’s Ammayitho Abbai which was released recently.
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style