In what could be said as a huge shock to hit film maker Shankar, legendary music director Ilayaraja issued a legal notice to the director for using one of his songs in his latest production Kappal.
Going into details, Ilayaraja’s notice reveals that one of his famous song ‘Ooru Veetu Ooru Vanthu’ from ‘Karakatakaran’ has been used in the Vaibhav starrer without taking his permission. The notice further demands Shankar’s production house to remove the songs or face legal consequences. Keep watching this space for more updates on this issue.
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director