123telugu had already reported that Thani Oruvan, the Tamil action thriller is going to be remade in Telugu with Ram Charan. Latest reports reveal that Goan beauty, Ileana is being considered as the female lead for this film.
As director Surender Reddy shares a close bond with Ileana, he is in talks with her for the same. Ileana was part of Surender Reddy’s blockbuster project Kick. An official confirmation is yet to be received about this news.
Reports reveal that the makers have decided to make a few changes to the script to suit the Telugu nativity. Noted producer DVV Danayya bagged the Telugu remake rights for a whopping amount.
- Fringe Kannada group threatens to stop Kaala’s release
- Interesting title in talks for Akhil’s next
- It’s official: Krish to direct ‘NTR’
- Press Note : Tej I Love you” Overseas Release by Magnus Media
- Nela Ticket’s day one collections