Ileana has landed in big trouble in Tamil film industry. A leading producer, Mohan Natarajan has filed a complaint on her alleging that she did not return him the advance, which he had given for a film. Apparently, Ileana had agreed to act in a film to be directed by Boopathi Pandian and Mohan Natarajan was to produce it. He paid her Rs 40 lakhs in advance and he when he approached her for dates, she said that she didn’t have any. Later, Mohan signed another actress for the film and for the past few months, he had been asked Ileana to return the advance. When she didn’t oblige to his request despite several attempts, Mohan Natarajan approached the producers’ council to take appropriate action.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada