But sadly from the past two years, she has no offers in hand and has been lying low. Speaking about this phase, Ileana revealed that she loved sitting idle rather than doing projects which do not impress her.
Adding further, the Pokkiri star said that the offers that she was getting in Telugu and Hindi were not satisfactory and that is the reason she slowed down. However, Ileana feels that her upcoming Hindi film Rustom with Akshay Kumar will give her the much needed break in her career.
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12