Ever since Ileana made her debut in Bollywood, she has stopped signing films in Telugu or Tamil. She got off to an incredible start with ‘Barfi’, which got her a lot of accolades and instant attention in Bollywood; however, her second outing, Phata Poster Nikla Hero fizzled out at the box-office.
Now, she’ll soon be seen in David Dhawan’s next film titled ‘Main Tera Hero’. The film is a remake of Kandireega and it also stars Varun Dhawan and Nargis Fakhri in lead roles. Over the past few weeks, all three of them have been touring all over the country and promoting the film on various TV shows. Their friendship has been in the news of late and the actress has confessed that she shares a great relationship with both her co-stars. No wonder, she’s excited about the film and is betting big on the success. It remains to be seen of Ileana can break the jinx and score a big hit. The film is all set to release on April 4.
Apart from this film, she’ll also be seen in Saif Ali Khan’s Happy Ending. Earlier this year, she said that she hasn’t ruled out the option of making a comeback in Telugu cinema; however, it’s quite unlikely that she’ll turn her attention to South anytime soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- am Charan’s financial assistance to fan’s family
- Allu Arjun is lightning quick: Nivetha Pethuraj
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?