Sai Dharam Tej is confident that his upcoming film Intelligent, directed by VV Vinayak, will put an end to the rough patch in his career. The film revolves around a happy-go-lucky IT professional, who life is ruined after an incident, and Sai Dharam Tej credits director VV Vinayak for inspiring and encouraging him throughout the shoot.
In a recent interview, Sai Dharam Tej confessed that people wrote him off after his recent films flopped at the box-office. “VV Vinayak sir, whose last film was Chiranjeevi garu’s Khaidi No 150, believed in me, stood by me and supported me, so I’m very thankful for that. He’s very genuine by nature and believes in hard work and perseverance.That’s what inspires actors to go the extra mile,” he said.
Lavanya Tripathi has also played a lead role in this action entertainer which is slated for release on February 9.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters