Sai Dharam Tej is confident that his upcoming film Intelligent, directed by VV Vinayak, will put an end to the rough patch in his career. The film revolves around a happy-go-lucky IT professional, who life is ruined after an incident, and Sai Dharam Tej credits director VV Vinayak for inspiring and encouraging him throughout the shoot.
In a recent interview, Sai Dharam Tej confessed that people wrote him off after his recent films flopped at the box-office. “VV Vinayak sir, whose last film was Chiranjeevi garu’s Khaidi No 150, believed in me, stood by me and supported me, so I’m very thankful for that. He’s very genuine by nature and believes in hard work and perseverance.That’s what inspires actors to go the extra mile,” he said.
Lavanya Tripathi has also played a lead role in this action entertainer which is slated for release on February 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood
- Rajashekar and his wife risking it once again
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Disappointing- Karan Johar stalls his prestigious project?