Yesterday, Team Baahubali was in Kerala for the film’s Malayalam version’s audio launch event. Talking about The Mahabharata, the Young Rebel Star told media that Mohanlal sir is the right choice for Bheema’s role and that he will be happy to do if he’s offered any role in the movie.
Meanwhile, Baahubali’s Malayalam version is slated for a record release in more than 300 screens, with several early morning shows confirmed already. An unprecedented feat by any other language film in the state.
Articles that might interest you:
- Former CM’s son’s next is a bilingual sports drama
- Anil Ravipudi not keen to direct F2’s Bollywood remake
- Star hero to join F2 sequel?
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?
- Curiosity builds up over Samantha’s role in ‘The Family Man’
- Diso Raja desperately needs a solid start at the box office