Yesteryear diva Sridevi was in town a couple of days ago to promote her upcoming film, Mom, and interacted with several media houses. In one of her interviews, Sridevi responded to a question about her daughter Jhanvi rejecting a Mahesh film in the past.
Terming it as a baseless rumor, Sridevi said that she is a huge fan of Mahesh Babu’s style and acting and that she watches each and every film of the Superstar. Sridevi went on to say that she will be very thrilled if Jhanvi ever gets a chance to act alongside Mahesh.
Sridevi also said that being a mother she gets upset over such baseless rumors about her young daughter who didn’t even make her acting debut.
Articles that might interest you:
- Psycho director’s next confirmed
- Sukumar makes key suggestions for Uppena?
- Makers of Mahesh’s SVP yet to finalize the female lead?
- Noted heroine walks out of Karthikeya 2?
- Lockdown proving lucky for young and Telugu heroines
- Team Vedam indulge in a memorable group chat