Yesteryear diva Sridevi was in town a couple of days ago to promote her upcoming film, Mom, and interacted with several media houses. In one of her interviews, Sridevi responded to a question about her daughter Jhanvi rejecting a Mahesh film in the past.
Terming it as a baseless rumor, Sridevi said that she is a huge fan of Mahesh Babu’s style and acting and that she watches each and every film of the Superstar. Sridevi went on to say that she will be very thrilled if Jhanvi ever gets a chance to act alongside Mahesh.
Sridevi also said that being a mother she gets upset over such baseless rumors about her young daughter who didn’t even make her acting debut.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s amazing new private song to be out soon
- Jathi Rathnalu actress in talks for a crazy sequel
- Boyapati Sreenu to work with Tamil superstar?
- Akshay announces Bell Bottom’s big-screen release date
- Netflix paid big bucks for Dhanush’s Jagame Thandhiram?
- Bigg Boss Telugu to go on air from this time?