Popular comedian Saptagiri is the latest entrant from the comedians’ club to turn hero. Saptagiri is testing his luck as a hero with the just released comedy entertainer, Saptagiri Express. The film received decent response from B & C centres audiences.
This morning, Saptagiri visited Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam and offered special prayers to the Lord. Speaking to the media after darshan, Saptagiri said he will continue to act as a comedian despite turning hero. The comedian also didn’t rule out the chances of him turning writer in the future.
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections