Popular comedian Saptagiri is the latest entrant from the comedians’ club to turn hero. Saptagiri is testing his luck as a hero with the just released comedy entertainer, Saptagiri Express. The film received decent response from B & C centres audiences.
This morning, Saptagiri visited Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam and offered special prayers to the Lord. Speaking to the media after darshan, Saptagiri said he will continue to act as a comedian despite turning hero. The comedian also didn’t rule out the chances of him turning writer in the future.
- Balakrishna confident of NTR Mahanayakudu’s success
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Mahesh-Sukumar film genre locked