Actress Kajal completed a decade in films recently. This ravishing beauty is still at the top of her game even after such a long innings and is quite busy shooting for a handful of films in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood.
In her latest interview, Kajal opened up about her personal life and said that whenever she goes on holidays with friends and their lovers, she feels like falling in love with the right man and experience the beauty of being loved. Kajal said that she will devote most of her time to her man if she ever falls in love.
Kajal also lamented that youngsters these days are unaware of the value of being in love and that they are terminating their relationships even for small and silly reasons. Kajal said that to be in love is a beautiful feeling which has to be cherished throughout our lives.
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success