Beforehand, the unit had interacted with Tamil media and thanked its support for the Baahubali franchise. Speaking on the occasion, Prabhas thrilled his Tamil fans by saying that he was born in Chennai and went on to promise them that he will act in a straight Tamil film very soon.
Incidentally, Prabhas’ next movie in young filmmaker Sujeeth’s direction is being made as a trilingual in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjabi actress learns Tamil on the set of her Telugu film
- When directors didn’t want to cast Kiara after her first flop
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?