Beforehand, the unit had interacted with Tamil media and thanked its support for the Baahubali franchise. Speaking on the occasion, Prabhas thrilled his Tamil fans by saying that he was born in Chennai and went on to promise them that he will act in a straight Tamil film very soon.
Incidentally, Prabhas’ next movie in young filmmaker Sujeeth’s direction is being made as a trilingual in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation