Star heroine Samantha will soon be seen in the comedy drama, Oh! Baby. The film, an official remake of the acclaimed Korean film, Miss Granny, is hitting theaters on July 5. In the film, Sam will be playing the role of an old lady who miraculously becomes a young woman one fine day.
Speaking at the film’s promotional event today, Samantha said that she had decided to either do good movies or sit at home and that she has been part of some good movies such as Rangasthalam, Majili, Super Deluxe and now Oh! Baby. Sam further said that Oh! Baby is not just a comedy entertainer and that the film will also be hard-hitting in the end.
Oh! Baby is directed by Nandini Reddy and produced by Suresh Productions, People Media Factory, Guru Films and Kross Pictures banners. Naga Shaurya, Lakshmi, Rao Ramesh and Rajendra Prasad in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting buzz on Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Junior Aishwarya Rai goes bold for her web series
- Yesteryear actress names a noted senior star hero in drug abuse
- Prabhas fixes a target and wants to stick to it
- Corona effect : Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Exclusive Telugu OTT ‘FILIM’ coming soon