Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan is in Visakhapatnam today ahead of his 45-day Janasena Porata Yatra bus tour. The tour flags off on May 20 and Pawan will travel through all the major towns and villages in the North Coastal region.
Pawan interacted with the Gangavaram Port employees this morning and learned about their issues. Speaking on the occasion, Pawan said that he will form a ‘responsible government’ if Janasena Party is voted to power in 2019 general elections.
Pawan went on to say that he had asked everyone to vote for the TDP-BJP combine in 2014 and that he will be responsible if both the governments fail to deliver good governance and fulfill their poll promises. Pawan further said that during his bus tour he will question both the ruling state and central governments on their failures.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters