Nandamuri Balakrishna is aggressively promoting is latest release, Jai Simha. The film opened to decent reviews on January 12 and the box-office collections have been quite good so far, leading the film towards the break even mark.
Yesterday, Balakrishna watched Jai Simha at a single screen in Tirupati along with hundreds of fans. Interacting with the media after the screening, Balayya said that he will soon channelize all his energies into NTR, a prestigious biopic on his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao.
Already, Balayya had shot for NTR’s teaser in the last week of December. The teaser will be released on January 18, on the occasion of NTR’s death anniversary. The film’s regular shooting is expected to kick-start in early February.
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili