Macho hunk Rana Daggubati is one of the most eligible bachelors in Tollywood. Following the back-to-back successes of Ghazi and Baahubali 2, Rana is keen on spreading his wings across the country with his upcoming movies.
With so many movies on his hands, Rana is naturally least bothered about getting married and settling down. In his latest media interaction, Rana was asked about his marriage plans. To this, Rana said that he will marry after his seniors Prabhas and Nithiin.
“I am just 33-years-old, while Prabhas and Nithiin are much older than me, so let them tie the knot. After that, I’ll think about my marriage. In fact, even my parents are not pushing me for the same,” Rana said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss : I am not a comedy piece warns upcoming comedian
- Gang Leader’s teaser is fun and raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Gang Leader’s teaser?
- Tabu commences Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Rakul thrilled to work with Kamal and Shankar
- RRR to be shot in this picturesque North Indian city