Macho hunk Rana Daggubati is one of the most eligible bachelors in Tollywood. Following the back-to-back successes of Ghazi and Baahubali 2, Rana is keen on spreading his wings across the country with his upcoming movies.
With so many movies on his hands, Rana is naturally least bothered about getting married and settling down. In his latest media interaction, Rana was asked about his marriage plans. To this, Rana said that he will marry after his seniors Prabhas and Nithiin.
“I am just 33-years-old, while Prabhas and Nithiin are much older than me, so let them tie the knot. After that, I’ll think about my marriage. In fact, even my parents are not pushing me for the same,” Rana said.
- It’s a rom com for Akhil next
- Young hero’s name change becomes a hot topic
- Samantha to enthrall her fans with 3 movies this summer
- Vishal, Mohanlal’s Pulijudam to be 25 mins shorter than its original
- EC passes a ban on those two actors films
- Prabhas all set to resume Prabhas20’s shoot