Delhi actress Taapsee is a name to reckon with in Bollywood and South. Of late, she has been busy with back-to-back projects in Hindi. Amid such a hectic professional life, Taapsee occasionally makes headlines for her rumored relationship with Danish badminton champ and Olympic medalist Mathias Boe.
In a latest interview with a popular news portal, Taapsee made an interesting statement when asked about her relationship with Mathias. “I keep hearing this so-called buzz, but no one really cares. He is not a cricketer or a big industrialist. People ask me when I will get hitched. I will marry when I want to have a kid,” said Taapsee.
Taapsee and Mathias first met during the Premiere Badminton League. Taapsee co-owns the Pune 7 Aces team, which had Mathias as one of its team members.
Articles that might interest you:
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?