Delhi actress Taapsee is a name to reckon with in Bollywood and South. Of late, she has been busy with back-to-back projects in Hindi. Amid such a hectic professional life, Taapsee occasionally makes headlines for her rumored relationship with Danish badminton champ and Olympic medalist Mathias Boe.
In a latest interview with a popular news portal, Taapsee made an interesting statement when asked about her relationship with Mathias. “I keep hearing this so-called buzz, but no one really cares. He is not a cricketer or a big industrialist. People ask me when I will get hitched. I will marry when I want to have a kid,” said Taapsee.
Taapsee and Mathias first met during the Premiere Badminton League. Taapsee co-owns the Pune 7 Aces team, which had Mathias as one of its team members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wild Dog media briefing held in a unique manner- Deets inside
- Noted cinematographer’s directorial debut with Sree Vishnu’s next
- Nagarjuna reveals why Wild Dog’s team broke the Netflix deal
- Allu Arjun to be the chief guest of Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s event
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce