Hero Nani’s rise from hailing from a middle-class family to attaining stardom is inspirational. Incidentally, Nani’s next film is titled Middle Class Abbayi (MCA). In an exclusive interview with a popular Telugu daily, Nani said that his middle-class upbringing reflects in his story selection.
When asked if he would ever act in Bollywood, Nani replied with a firm ‘no’. “I’ll only act in Telugu movies. Actors like SV Rangarao, Nana Patekar, Prakash Raj and Nawazuddin Siddiqui became stalwarts not just because they emote well, but it’s because they had a total command over the language,” Nani explained.
The Natural Star further said that he is fluent in Telugu and that he can own his lines and render them effectively in his language. “Take me to any other film industry and they will be wondering why Telugu audiences love me so much,” Nani quipped.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar opens up about car accident
- Star Hero escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends