Ever since Gunde Jaari Gallathayindhe released, Nithin has been receiving compliments from all corners. Several top filmmakers, actors and producers had called him to confess how much they liked the film, but one compliment seems to have made the best impression on Nithin and that came from Trivikram Srinivas. In a recent interview, he revealed, “Soon after watching Gunde Jaari Gallathayindhe, I got a call from Trivikram Srinivas who praised the film. And then he said that I have finally realized what my strengths are. He told me that in Ishq, Nithya Menen had stolen the show completely, but in Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe, I was able to carry the film on my shoulders. I’ll never forget that compliment and I’ll try my best to do films that suit my age.” His next film is titled Courier Boy Kalyan and it’s being directed by Prem Sai. Yami Gautham is the lead actress.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Star director to play Dhruv Vikram’s father in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake?
- Fresh speculations on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film