Young Malayalam actress Noorin Shereef enthralled audiences with her cute looks and an impressive performance in Lover’s Day, the Telugu version of the much-talked-about Malayalam romantic comedy, Oru Adaar Love. In fact, Noorin had received more positive reviews compared to wink sensation Priya Prakash Varrier, who played the film’s female lead.
Meanwhile, Noorin’s comments about her co-star Priya Prakash in a latest interview with a national English daily have stirred up a fresh controversy. Noorin revealed that, initially, she was supposed to play the leading lady in Lover’s Day, and that her character was sidelined after Priya became a nationwide sensation when her wink video went viral. Noorin went on to say that she will never act with Priya Prakash in future.
Meanwhile, Lover’s Day’s director Omar Lulu gave some advice to Noorin. He told her to not get carried away by her newfound fame and that the same people who are raving about her now may bring her down someday.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Venky Mama
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake