Young Mega hero Sai Tej’s romantic family drama, Prati Roju Pandage, is gearing up for release on December 20. The film’s promotions are in full swing and expectations are quite high on this Maruthi directorial.
Before Prati Roju Pandage, Sai Tej, who was struggling with nearly six flops back-to-back, had found some respite thanks to the modest success of Chitralahari. And Sai describes Chitralahari as the beginning of his second innings.
In a latest promotional event, Sai vowed to act only in good movies from now on. He has also become very choosy about his future scripts. Sai is currently working on a youthful romantic entertainer, titled Solo Brathuke So Better, which has a unique and hilarious story.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai