After nearly 11 months since the film’s shoot was stalled due to the lockdown, Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s highly-anticipated pan-India sports drama, Liger, resumed its shooting formalities a couple of weeks ago in Mumbai. And Vijay couldn’t ask for more.
In a latest interview, Vijay said that he was very excited to resume shooting after so many months. “I told Puri sir to plan tight schedules without any breaks. I even told him that I will not go to my hotel room and sleep on Liger’s sets if needed. The feeling of staying away from the shooting sets made me restless. I’d taken enough rest. Now it’s time for some non-stop work,” Vijay said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Award winning NRI director Ram Alladi to helm a sanskrit movie ‘Nabhamsi’
- Anil Ravipudi buys a luxurious villa?
- A1 Express team all set for success tour
- Allu Arjun’s cousin debuts as a hero with Bathuku Bus Stand
- Prabhas doesn’t worry about box-office numbers, says his director
- Poll : Who among these heroines should be part of NTR’s next?