Pawan Kalyan is currently touring across Anantapur to meet people from various sections of the society. After addressing the people in Telangana, soon after be started his political journey in Kondagattu, the actor reached Anantapur to address a meeting of farmers.
Speaking at the event, Pawan Kalyan said, “I haven’t come here with any political agenda or to ask you for votes. I am a farmer first and an actor next. My aim is to see that no farmer goes hungry or has to face the burden of huge debts. I’ll always fight on your behalf.”
The actor is expected to meet more people in the days to come in future.
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away