Power Star Pawan Kalyan interacted with the members of the Satrughni social media community on his birthday and spoke at length about caste reservation and his movies. Pawan said he longs to see a society that is free of reservation and that it would be the real tribute to BR Ambedkar.
Pawan reminded that the TDP government had promised reservation to the Kapus and demanded the government to fulfill its promise without any delay. Pawan said that he has always tried to be a good promoter of people by trying to resolve their issues and described himself as a bad promoter of his own movies. Talking about not celebrating his birthdays, Pawan said that he considers every day he breathes as his birthday.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu