Power Star Pawan Kalyan interacted with the members of the Satrughni social media community on his birthday and spoke at length about caste reservation and his movies. Pawan said he longs to see a society that is free of reservation and that it would be the real tribute to BR Ambedkar.
Pawan reminded that the TDP government had promised reservation to the Kapus and demanded the government to fulfill its promise without any delay. Pawan said that he has always tried to be a good promoter of people by trying to resolve their issues and described himself as a bad promoter of his own movies. Talking about not celebrating his birthdays, Pawan said that he considers every day he breathes as his birthday.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections