Yesterday, Super Star Rajinikanth landed in the Bandipur forest in Karnataka for special shoot of Discovery’s Man vs Wild survival show with the show’s host Bear Grylls. But there were several worrying rumors in the media by evening which said that Rajini had suffered serious injuries while shooting for the show.
However, much to the relief of millions of his worried fans, Rajini interacted with the media on his return at Chennai airport. “Just some scratches due to thorns. I am alright,” Rajini said, further adding that he has finished the shooting of an episode of Man vs Wild.
Rajini will soon resume shooting for his highly-anticipated 168th film under Siva’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Prabhas’ films is going to make it big at Indian box office?
- Sai Pallavi’s dance treat in Love Story’s Saranga Dariya song
- Sunil in and as Maryada Krishnayya; First look out
- Here’s when anchor Sree Mukhi plans to get married
- Prabhas to kick-start Adipurush next week
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?