Yesterday, Super Star Rajinikanth landed in the Bandipur forest in Karnataka for special shoot of Discovery’s Man vs Wild survival show with the show’s host Bear Grylls. But there were several worrying rumors in the media by evening which said that Rajini had suffered serious injuries while shooting for the show.
However, much to the relief of millions of his worried fans, Rajini interacted with the media on his return at Chennai airport. “Just some scratches due to thorns. I am alright,” Rajini said, further adding that he has finished the shooting of an episode of Man vs Wild.
Rajini will soon resume shooting for his highly-anticipated 168th film under Siva’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed