Yesterday, Super Star Rajinikanth landed in the Bandipur forest in Karnataka for special shoot of Discovery’s Man vs Wild survival show with the show’s host Bear Grylls. But there were several worrying rumors in the media by evening which said that Rajini had suffered serious injuries while shooting for the show.
However, much to the relief of millions of his worried fans, Rajini interacted with the media on his return at Chennai airport. “Just some scratches due to thorns. I am alright,” Rajini said, further adding that he has finished the shooting of an episode of Man vs Wild.
Rajini will soon resume shooting for his highly-anticipated 168th film under Siva’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director in talks for Ram Charan’s next?
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues