After months of speculation, especially in Kannada film industry, Priyamani has finally decided to speak out about her relationship status. In a recent interview, the actress confirmed that she is in a relationship and also added that marriage is not on the cards anytime soon. Apparently, she has been dating someone from outside the industry for the past two years and she might get married after two years.
Meanwhile, Priyamani has completed shooting for her upcoming Kannada film in RP Patnaik’s direction. She’s playing a special role and she’ll be seen as a CBI officer. Although she was roped in for the Kannada remake of Missamma, Priyamani opted out of the film after shooting for few days. Apart from this film, she is also acting in another film opposite Darshan in Kannada. On the other hand, she hasn’t signed Telugu film in a really long time and for now, it looks like her focus is mostly on Kannada and Malayalam cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?
- Huge expectations of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s new track