Puri Jagannadh is best known for his quirky approach to characterization in most of his films and he always has something interesting in store for the hero and the respective fans of that hero. For the first time in his career, he has teamed up with Nithin for an upcoming film titled ‘Heart Attack’. The film’s audio was launched recently in Bangkok and it’ll be out in the market from tomorrow.
Talking about Nithin, Puri Jagannadh said, “Earlier, I used to like Nithin as a person; however, ever since I worked with him, I’m in love with him. He works really hard and his energy levels are mind-blowing. We have been planning to work together for a long time and finally, everything fell in to place now. I must also thank Anup Rubens for giving good music.” Nithin said that “Heart Attack” is an emotional love story and it’ll be one of the best romantic films in recent times.
Nithin and Adah Sharma have played lead roles in this film. Amol Rathod is the cinematographer. Puri Jagannadh has produced the film under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner. The film will hit the screens on January 31.
- Venky-Salman rock with their dance at Ashritha’s wedding
- Veteran actor slut shames Nayanthara at her film’s event
- Jersey girl upset with no change in the film industry after #MeToo
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!