Veteran writer and filmmaker Vijayendra Prasad and his son Rajamouli are one of the most successful writer-director combos in Indian Cinema. The father-son duo had collaborated for several blockbusters in the past, including Magadheera and Baahubali.
Following the historic success of Baahubali, all eyes are on Rajamouli’s next movie. In his latest interview as part of Mersal’s promotions, Vijayendra Prasad revealed that he is currently busy penning a new story and convince Rajamouli with it. Vijayendra Prasad also revealed that Rajamouli’s next is going to be a riveting social drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival