Veteran writer and filmmaker Vijayendra Prasad and his son Rajamouli are one of the most successful writer-director combos in Indian Cinema. The father-son duo had collaborated for several blockbusters in the past, including Magadheera and Baahubali.
Following the historic success of Baahubali, all eyes are on Rajamouli’s next movie. In his latest interview as part of Mersal’s promotions, Vijayendra Prasad revealed that he is currently busy penning a new story and convince Rajamouli with it. Vijayendra Prasad also revealed that Rajamouli’s next is going to be a riveting social drama.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine