Veteran writer and filmmaker Vijayendra Prasad and his son Rajamouli are one of the most successful writer-director combos in Indian Cinema. The father-son duo had collaborated for several blockbusters in the past, including Magadheera and Baahubali.
Following the historic success of Baahubali, all eyes are on Rajamouli’s next movie. In his latest interview as part of Mersal’s promotions, Vijayendra Prasad revealed that he is currently busy penning a new story and convince Rajamouli with it. Vijayendra Prasad also revealed that Rajamouli’s next is going to be a riveting social drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s thoughtful and timely financial assistance to Pavala Syamala
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May