The historic success of Baahubali The Conclusion prompted several celebrities across the country to come up with their views on the franchise and how it helped the Indian movie economy, while most others chose to remain silent till date.
In a latest media interaction, legendary actor Kamal Haasan had an interesting take on the film’s success. A journalist asked Kamal if Baahubali’s success has put pressure on actors across the country.
To this, Kamal replied saying that only a sheep will follow the same route of a herd and that he is not a sheep but a totally different animal. Around a week ago, Kamal hailed Baahubali’s grand success and described it as the “best thing to have happened to the Indian film industry”.
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood