Yesterday, soon after the tragic news of legendary Kollywood comedian Vivek’s demise went viral, reports of Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi’s hospitalization also caused a flutter. Fans and well-wishers started enquiring about Vivek’s health, as he was rumored to have been admitted to a hospital in Chennai.
However, Vivek promptly responded and clarified that he is not hospitalized. “There has been a false news report about me being hospitalised in Chennai. I would like to clarify that I am safe & healthy with my family in Mumbai,” Vivek tweeted, much to everyone’s relief.
The Rakta Charitra and Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor also said that he was deeply saddened to hear abt the demise of Vivek and extended his deepest condolences to the departed actor’s family.
There has been a false news report about me being hospitalised in Chennai,I would like to clarify that I am safe & healthy with my family in Mumbai,but deeply saddened to hear abt the demise of @Actor_Vivek from the Tamil industry. I extend my deepest condolences to his family🙏
— Vivek Anand Oberoi (@vivekoberoi) April 17, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth and Ajith donate big for COVID victims
- Virata Parvam’s next target gets fixed
- Budding Telugu writer-director dies of Covid
- Press Note : Most-Talked About OTT Platform ‘Spark OTT’ Launching In Few Hours
- Two top heroines in consideration for Pushpa’s item song
- Rashmika reveals her wedding wish