Kajal Aggarwal seems to be taking a short break from Telugu films. The actress has not officially announced any new project in Telugu. She is currently busy in Bollywood with some projects. Recently, some rumours surfaced about the actress’s marriage. Kajal denied them today, in an interactive video session with her fans.
“I’m not marrying anytime soon. When I do decide to get married or when I do find the right person, I will be the first one to inform you all”, she said.
Kajal answered some more questions posed by fans through her official Facebook page. She revealed that her strength comes from a strong network of family and friends. When a fan asked her about the problems faced by heroines during the initial stages of their careers, Kajal was philosophical. “Problems exist in all industries and not just the film industry. With mental strength and a strong set of morals,they can be overcome. Fortunately, I did not face such problems”, she said.
To see her replies, check out this Video
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here