Young Tollywood hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas is all set to make his Bollywood debut with the Hindi remake of Prabhas and Rajamouli’s 2005 blockbuster, Chatrapathi. The film had its formal launch a couple of weeks ago. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Sai has opened up about his foray into Bollywood.
Sai said that he was offered straight Hindi films in the past, but none of the scripts were satisfactory. “The story of Chatrapathi seemed like a perfect fit,” Sai said, also adding that people in Mumbai and Delhi recognise him as 6 of his 7 movies that are dubbed in Hindi have clocked over 200 million views on YouTube.
Talking about playing the iconic role portrayed by Prabhas, Sai said that he is not nervous stepping into the Rebel Star’s shoes. He also revealed that the Hindi version’s script would be altered to suit audiences’ tastes. “I am very excited as it’s a huge step in my career,” he said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success