Legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam continues to be critical as he undergoes treatment at Chennai’s MGM Healthcare after being diagnosed with COVID-19 on August 5. Fans across the world have been praying for SPB’s speedy recovery.
Meanwhile, a section of trolls on social media are propagating the rumors that Balu contracted the virus after taking part in a musical show along with young Tollywood singer Malavika in Hyderabad in July last week. The rumors have it that Malavika had participated in the show even though she was aware that she was infected with COVID-19.
Strongly refuting these baseless rumors, Malavika today appealed to everyone to not spread fake news. She clarified that she is not responsible for SPB’s ill health and went on to lodge a complaint with the Cyber Crime Police in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood