Akhil Akkineni is betting big on his upcoming film ‘Hello’. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film has been produced by Nagarjuna under Annapurna Studios banner.
Speaking at the audio launch of the film, Akhil said, “The past few months have been quite emotional for me and I didn’t know what to do after my debut film. I wouldn’t be here without the support of my father and mother. I also thank Vikram Kumar for helping me discover myself. He found me when I was really low and he deserved a better actor. But he moulded me to become more confident about myself. I will always be thankful to him. I’m ready to deliver a hit with this film and I hope my fans are ready too.”
Kalyani Priyadarshan is the lead actress in this romantic action drama. Anup Has scored the music. The film is slated for release on December 22
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie