Star hero NTR was the chief guest at tonight’s pre-release event of young hero Sri Simha’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Thellavarithe Guruvaram. Speaking at the event, NTR became emotional and said that he was speechless and blank today.
“I came to this event not as a chief guest but as a family member. Jakkanna (Rajamouli) and Keeravani’s families are god-given gifts to me. I am feeling very blank today. It’s the same feeling which I may be experiencing the day when my sons Abhay and Bhargav become successful. I’m speechless seeing Simha and Bhairi’s success today. Their mother Valli and Rama garu played a key role in their success,” Tarak said.
Chitra Shukla and Misha Narang are the leading ladies of Thellavarithe Guruvaram. The film has been directed by debutant Manikanth Gelli under Rajani Korrapati and Ravindra Benerjee Muppaneni’s production. Popular producer Sai Korrapati is the presenter. Thellavarithe Guruvaram is releasing on March 27.
Articles that might interest you:
- Olympic Gold medal winner says he likes the fashion sense of Vijay Deverakonda
- VS11: Vishwaksen’s stunning first-look poster is a tribute to Sr. NTR
- OTT Review : Rakul Preet Singh’s BOO – Telugu film on Jio Cinema
- Strong buzz: Noted banner spent a bomb on Adipurush’s Telugu theatrical rights
- Kamal Haasan conferred with the IIFA Award for Outstanding Achievement in Indian Cinema
- Date and venue locked for the launch of Regina’s teaser
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food