Star hero NTR was the chief guest at tonight’s pre-release event of young hero Sri Simha’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Thellavarithe Guruvaram. Speaking at the event, NTR became emotional and said that he was speechless and blank today.
“I came to this event not as a chief guest but as a family member. Jakkanna (Rajamouli) and Keeravani’s families are god-given gifts to me. I am feeling very blank today. It’s the same feeling which I may be experiencing the day when my sons Abhay and Bhargav become successful. I’m speechless seeing Simha and Bhairi’s success today. Their mother Valli and Rama garu played a key role in their success,” Tarak said.
Chitra Shukla and Misha Narang are the leading ladies of Thellavarithe Guruvaram. The film has been directed by debutant Manikanth Gelli under Rajani Korrapati and Ravindra Benerjee Muppaneni’s production. Popular producer Sai Korrapati is the presenter. Thellavarithe Guruvaram is releasing on March 27.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project