Baahubali 2’s shooting was completed more than a month ago and the pre-production work is going on in full swing. The film’s unit has begun the promotional activities on the auspicious day of Maha Shivratri.
In his first promotional interview, Prabhas said he is still in Baahubali hangover. The Young Rebel Star went on to say that Rajamouli had narrated him Baahubali’s storyline more than 5 years ago and that he has been traveling with the movie ever since and that it’s not easy to get Baahubali out of his system for a long time.
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics