The first look of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Spyder is out and it is trending prominently on social media since last night. Spyder is Mahesh’s first major attempt to penetrate into Tamil market and he gave an exclusive interview to the popular Tamil weekly magazine Ananda Vikatan and spoke at length about various topics.
Talking about fan wars in Tollywood, Mahesh said that he is very close to his contemporary Ram Charan and Megastar Chiranjeevi, but fans fight among themselves over box-office records.
Mahesh also said he is a good friend of Tamil Superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay and that he was disheartened when Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyan Selvan, that was supposed to star Mahesh and Vijay, was shelved.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishnu Manchu ropes in Hollywood technicians for his Hollywood film
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film