Looks like the heroines from the north and heroes from other south languages have taken their dubbing quite seriously off late. Meanwhile, it is quite an important day for actress Tamannah as she will be dubbing for the very first time in her career for her upcoming film Oopiri.
Latest update reveals that the pretty lady has started dubbing from today. Sources reveal that Tamannah is going all out and is making sure that her voice would give a superb effect to her character.
Interestingly, Tamannah’s co-star from the film, Karthi also dubs for all his films and he too has started dubbing for his part from today. Ever since the film has gone on floors, Oopiri has been creating a huge buzz all over with its colourful visuals and songs.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties