After starting off with low budget movies in the initial days of her career, gorgeous beauty Rakul Preet Singh made it to the top league with no godfather in the film industry. In her latest interview to a popular Telugu news daily, Rakul reminisced her career and revealed the lessons she has learned over these years.
Rakul said that there are both good and bad people in the Telugu film industry and that the key is how a person portrays his or herself to new people. “It’s also quite important to understand how people behave in the industry,” Rakul said.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date