It’s well known that, F3, the second installment in the Fun and Frustration franchise, is underway these days. Starring Venkatesh, Varun Tej, Tamannaah and Mehreen in lead roles, this Anil Ravipudi directorial is scheduled to open in cinemas on August 27th.
According to the latest updates, F3’s team has pulled off an impressive feat by wrapping up a major portion of the film’s shoot already. Apparently, both Venky and Varun have already completed their combination scenes. Only a few small but crucial scenes are left to be shot, and the entire shooting formalities will be done once Venky and Varun return to F3’s set. Dil Raju is producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab’s latest Guntur and Ceded collections
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis