It’s well known that, F3, the second installment in the Fun and Frustration franchise, is underway these days. Starring Venkatesh, Varun Tej, Tamannaah and Mehreen in lead roles, this Anil Ravipudi directorial is scheduled to open in cinemas on August 27th.
According to the latest updates, F3’s team has pulled off an impressive feat by wrapping up a major portion of the film’s shoot already. Apparently, both Venky and Varun have already completed their combination scenes. Only a few small but crucial scenes are left to be shot, and the entire shooting formalities will be done once Venky and Varun return to F3’s set. Dil Raju is producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Ala Sakshi Awards Lo: Allu Arjun tweets as ALVP wins big at Sakshi awards
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?